1) Be aware of the standard for book and Bible studies at WCC.
2) Read the book or complete the study in its entirety.
3) Present the book or study and the proposed start date/audience to the Christian Education (CE) Ministry for review.
4) Book or study will be read or completed in its entirety by at least one member of the CE Ministry.
5) The CE Ministry will approve or deny the study based on the completion of the rubric of both the study leader and the CE representative.
The “scope” of West Cohasset Chapel would include Sunday morning and Wednesday evening classes and studies, Home Groups and other Church-sponsored studies.
Latest Sermon: Marriage—Part 2 - Posted May 20, 2018Download Latest Sermon