- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the site;
- Who collects such information;
- How such information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, format preference (HTML vs. Text), address, interests, and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors such as credit card or social security numbers. We use customer contact information from the registration forms to send the user requested information about our company. We never sell, share or trade any of our customer information with other companies.
Contact and Profile Information
This site does not collect personally identifying information about users except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. For example, we collect information from you in the following ways:
- Some areas of our site request or require contact and other information.
- During the registration process, we collect personal and other information such as your name, address and email address.
- Demographic and profile data (e.g. gender, etc.) may be collected at our site.
All information provided to West Cohasset Chapel is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
West Cohasset Chapel provides users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time. West Cohasset Chapel gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications.
- You can email us at email@example.com
- You can click on the “Unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of your email and follow the instructions on the web page.
We may conduct occasional online surveys via our website or via an email newsletter. These surveys are entirely voluntary, and you may easily decline to participate.
West Cohasset Chapel
24650 State Highway 6
Cohasset, MN 55721